CenturyLink COVID-19 Updates
- CenturyLink Keep Americans Connected Pledge
- Additional Information Regarding CenturyLink’s COVID-19 Response (PDF)
Charter Communications COVID-19 Updates
- Charter offers free access to Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi for 60-days for new K-12 and college student households and more. (PDF)
Comcast COVID-19 Updates
- Comcast announces comprehensive COVID-19 response to help Keep Americans Connected to the internet.(PDF)
- Comcast increases access to and speeds of Internet Essentials’ Low-Income Internet Service to support Americans through the Coronavirus pandemic (PDF)
Comporium COVID-19 Updates
Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC)
FTC COVID-19 Updates
FTC is offering 60 days of free internet service and free installation to any home within FTC’s service area that meets the following criteria:
- The home is the primary residence of a student in kindergarten through high school, technical school, college or in graduate school;
- The residence is that of a new internet customer;
- Home is located in FTC’s service area.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
FCC COVID-19 Updates
Learn more about the Pledge and the companies and associations that have signed on by visiting the FCC website.
Frontier Communications Coronavirus Response
If you need assistance, please call (877) 427-4729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Telecom COVID-19 Updates
Horry Telephone Cooperative (HTC)
HTC COVID-19 Updates
For more information on this topic, visit the FCC website.
Piedmont Rural Telephone Cooperative
Piedmont Rural Telephone Cooperative website
Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative
Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative COVID-19 Updates
For more information, visit the Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative website or call (843) 538-2020 (Walterboro) or (843) 931-1212 (St. George).
Sandhill Telephone Cooperative
Sandhill Telephone Cooperative COVID-19 Updates
South Carolina Telecommunications & Broadband Association (SCTBA)
South Carolina Telecommunications & Broadband Associations (SCTBA) members are offering free Wi-Fi hotspots.
TAG Mobile, LLC
TAG Mobile, LLC COVID-19 Updates
For more information, visit the TAG website or call Customer Support at 1-866-959-4918.
T-Mobile COVID-19 Updates
- T-Mobile COVID-19 Update - Network Continuity and Focus on Customer and Employee Health and Safety (PDF)
TDS Telecom COVID-19 Updates
TDS Telecom is offering a discounted Internet Access program to assist low-income students, an essential tool to assist in remote-learning. This program is available for families with school children that are eligible for any of the following programs:
- Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP))
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veteran's Pension and Survivor’s Pension Benefits
- The National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Please contact TDS at 888-225-5837 for more details on this program.
Verizon Wireless COVID-19 Response
West Carolina Rural Telephone Cooperative (WCTEL)
WCTEL COVID-19 Updates
Windstream COVID-19 Response
Much of the information on this page and its associated links has been provided to the ORS by the referenced utilities. The ORS cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information.