Dominion Energy South Carolina (DESC)
Dominion Energy Coronavirus Update
- Customer Service: 1-800-251-7234 from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday – Friday
- Customers who pay bills in person are being asked to choose one of the other options provided, including the mobile app or online bill payment. Online digital tools and the automated phone option for routine self-service and 24/7 account access is encouraged, as call wait times may be longer than usual.
- At DominionEnergySC.com/assistance, you can learn more about the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), a federal program that offers assistance with heating and cooling needs. You can also find a listing of the agencies in your area when you refer to the Customer Assistance Resource link and stay up to date on the latest agency assistance available through our event calendar.
- In addition to the federal assistance funds available from our various Community Action Agency partners, Dominion Energy has also donated $250,000 to the EnergyShare program. To see if you qualify for assistance through EnergyShare, please contact your local community action agency.
- Dominion Energy Resumes Energy Efficiency Consultations for South Carolina Customers…Virtually (PDF)
- Dominion Energy South Carolina Offering Small Businesses Big Benefits Through Increased Program Incentives (PDF)
- Dominion Energy Boosts Support for Customers Struggling Financially During Pandemic (PDF)
- Dominion Energy Asks Neighbors to Help Keep Communities Safe
- Dominion Energy closes boat ramp at Stevens Creek in compliance with governor’s order (PDF)
- Dominion Energy closes its boat ramps at Lake Murray and Lake Monticello in compliance with governor’s order (PDF)
- Dominion Energy delays opening lake recreation areas (PDF)
- Dominion Energy Commits $1 Million to Coronavirus Relief Efforts
- Dominion Energy Contributes $250,000 to Expand EnergyShare into South Carolina to Help Low-Income Customers (PDF)
Duke Energy COVID-19 Updates
- Duke Energy power plants, electricity and natural gas delivery facilities, and call centers are staffed. The company will continue to respond to power outages and other emergencies.
- Customers should download the company’s mobile app or visit duke-energy.com or piedmontng.com for information and most service transactions. Customers who are unable to self-serve can still contact the company at 1-800-777-9898 (Duke Energy Carolinas), 1-800-419-6356 (Duke Energy Progress), or 1-800-752-7504 (Piedmont Natural Gas).
- Water access updates will be posted under “water access alerts” at duke-energy.com/community/lakes and on the Duke Energy Lake View app.
- Piedmont Natural Gas outlines flexible payment plans for customers behind on natural gas bills
- Duke Energy plans gradual return to standard business operations while continuing to assist South Carolina customers in need
- Duke Energy, S.C. Chamber of Commerce partner to support small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Scams targeting utility customers on the rise during COVID-19 pandemic; Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas warn of scammers’ latest tactics
- Duke Energy's 'How to Spot a Scam' Handout (PDF)
- Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas announce additional help for customers during pandemic
- Duke Energy Foundation provides more than $340,000 to South Carolina K-12 education organizations during COVID-19 crisis (PDF)
- Duke Energy COVID-19 Information for Small and Medium Business Customers (PDF)
- Duke Energy implements additional steps to protect customers and employees during virus pandemic (PDF)
- Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas take new steps to help customers, communities and employees in wake of COVID-19
- Duke Energy Foundation donates $150,000 to agencies in South Carolina helping pay energy bills during COVID-19 crisis
- Piedmont Natural Gas donates $50,000 to aid those struggling with utility bills during COVID-19 in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Electric Cooperatives of South Carolina
Contact your local Electric Cooperative for updates and resources that may be available to consumers.
Lockhart Power COVID-19 Update
For more information, visit Lockhart Power's website or call (864) 545-2211.
Santee Cooper COVID-19 Response
Santee Cooper will continue to provide reliable service with every effort to deter the spread of COVID-19. Customers should note the following updates:
- Santee Cooper encourages you to use online tools to manage your account. Retail offices are currently open for drive-through only, but you can manage your account and pay your bill online at any time using MY Energy Link (MEL). You can register on Santee Cooper's website.
Find out more information on Santee Cooper's website.
Much of the information on this page and its associated links has been provided to the ORS by the referenced utilities. The ORS cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information.